If we ask children about their favorite foods, many will opt for pizza. Therefore, it is a good way to encourage the little ones to eat vegetables with proposals such as this recipe for children of vegetable pizza.
A totally vegetarian meal, with vitamins and nutrients that children will love thanks to its presentation. Eggplant and zucchini are combined with tomato to give this rich pizza recipe a unique flavor.
- 1 pizza base
- 150 gr. fried tomato
- 1 zucchini
- 1 eggplant
- 1 tomato
- 100 gr. mozzarella cheese
- Grated cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 200ºC. Spread the pizza dough on a tray lined with parchment paper, leaving it as thin as possible.
2. Spread a layer of fried tomato on the base of the pizza, spreading it well. Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
3. Wash the tomato, aubergine and zucchini, cut them into thin slices. They can be peeled, but it is more convenient to leave them with skin.
4. Spread the vegetable slices on top of the pizza. Make small balls of mozzarella cheese and put them on top of the vegetables. Add a pinch of salt and a drizzle of oil.
5. Bake about 20 minutes, until the pizza base is done and begins to brown. Take out and serve.
You can read more articles similar to Vegetable pizza with aubergine and zucchini. Vegetarian recipe, in the category of Bread and Pizzas on site.