We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The bavarois is a dessert made with cream, cream and jelly that is usually eaten cold. A happy dessert perfect for Christmas because of its color and its mild flavor. Desserts with fruit are a great choice for Christmas dinner, in which we tend to abuse quantities and recipes for very heavy dishes.
At a time of year when the whole family gathers it is better not to overdo it with desserts, in addition, this way we will get the children to eat fruit, which they do not usually like. You can prepare it in advance, that's why it is perfect for this Christmas.
- 400 g raspberries
- 500 ml milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons icing sugar
- 6 gelatin sheets
Tips: You can decorate the dessert by reserving some raspberries and accompanying them with whipped cream and some mint leaves.
1. Boil the milk in a saucepan, and meanwhile beat the yolks with the sugar until they turn white. Then slowly pour the hot milk on top, continuing to stir vigorously.
2. Put the mixture to cook over low heat, stirring continuously until thick. Incorporate the gelatin sheets previously soaked in cold water and drained, according to the manufacturer's instructions.
3. Grind about 300 gr. of raspberries and add them to the previous mixture together with the rest of raspberries (100 gr.) whole.
4. Pour the preparation into individual containers and leave it in the refrigerator for 12 hours until it is consistent. When serving, garnish with some whole raspberries and whipped cream.
See more recipes vegetarian recipes for children, and here are other recipes for meals for pregnant women.
You can read more articles similar to Easy kid-friendly raspberry bavarois, in the Fruits category on site.