We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Did you know that pumpkin is very good against constipation and fluid retention? Take advantage of the moment when you have pumpkins on the market to make it in a thousand different ways. Its properties benefit children and pregnant women. It is low in calories and provides fiber and vitamins A, E and C.
We propose you a sweet. To the properties of the pumpkin we add the proteins of the cheese. If you want to surprise everyone with a different cheesecake, try this one.
- 600 gr of roasted pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 150 gr of cheese to spread
- 20 gr of cornstarch
- Maria cookies
- 60 gr of sugar (better if it is brown)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 lemon zest
- Margarine spread in pan
1. If your pumpkin is still raw, roast it. To do this, you must cut it into small pieces and put in the oven for 45 minutes at 160º. Then you reserve it.
2. Preheat the oven to 180º. Meanwhile, put the roasted pumpkin that you reserved in a bowl, and add the rest of the ingredients. Mix well with a mixer.
3. Line pie pan or butter. Chop the cookies to get a harder base when you take out your cake. Pour the mixture out of the bowl and bake for 30 minutes at 180º (top and bottom).
4. From the first half hour, lower the oven to 160º and select only the bottom.
5. Take out of the oven and let it cool. Put in the fridge for at least two hours. Ready to serve!
You can read more articles similar to Pumpkin cheesecake, in the category of Cakes - cakes on site.