We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
For children it is not usually easy to eat fish, so parents have to look for original recipes to hide its flavor and benefit from its properties, as with this recipe for children of squid stuffed with meat.
Unlike squid, it is easy for children to give dishes that contain minced meat, since they like it and it admits infinite variations. This time we suggest that you mix it with a very healthy fish and a tasty tomato sauce.
- 8 large squid
- 400 gr. minced beef
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 onions
- 1 clove garlic
- 100 ml. white wine
- Olive oil
1. First we have to clean the squid well, remove the skin, the tentacles, the fins and everything that is inside the squid. Reserve the fins and tentacles, throw away the rest of what you have cut and clean the body of the squid well under cold water.
2. Finely chop one of the onions and garlic, put them in the pan over medium heat with a drizzle of oil. When it is transparent add the minced meat and salt and pepper it. Add the squid tentacles and continue frying until done, about five to ten minutes.
3. Fill the squid with the meat sauce. To close them you can help yourself with a toothpick. Pass them through flour and set them aside. Pour oil in a pan over medium heat, fry the squid for a few minutes until golden brown and remove.
4. Wash and finely chop the tomatoes and the other onion. Put the onion in a pan, when it is transparent add the tomato and the wine, cook it all together for a few minutes. If the sauce is too thick, add a little water.
5. When the sauce has the right consistency, salt and pepper it and add the squid. Leave everything together for about five minutes before serving, so that it takes more flavor.
You can read more articles similar to Very nutritious meat stuffed squid, in the category of Fish on site.