We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
To accompany the meat in the Christmas meal, Guiainfantil.com brings you the recipe for celery and avocado salad, a traditional Chilean dish quite healthy for children.
It is not recommended that the copious Christmas meals and Christmas Eve dinners are only made up of meat and fish, there must be a space in the menu for vegetables, and especially if we have small children.
- 4 stalks of celery
- 1 avocado
- Half a glass of toasted almonds
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Half a cup of mayonnaise
- 1 green apple
- Half a cup of blond raisins
Tip: If you like strong flavors more, dip the raisins in red wine.
1. We soak the raisins in a cup of tea to give them flavor.
2. We clean the celery, chop it and let it soak for half an hour.
3. Peel and chop the apple and avocado.
4. Put everything together and season the dish with salt, ground peppers and oil, to personal taste
You can read more articles similar to Chilean recipe for Christmas. Celery and avocado salad, in the category of Chilean Recipes on site.