We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Just as each teacher has his booklet, each child has his own method to study. In front of those who eliminate any sound to be able to concentrate on their homework, there are those who cannot study without music.
Is it good to study with music? Most studies confirm that music favors concentration and stimulates learning, although there are also those who prefer to study in complete silence. For music loving kids, we wonder what is the best music to study.
With a simple gesture like that of play music In the children's study room while they are doing homework or preparing for tests we can help them improve school performance. What music can children listen to to study?
- At first any type of music it can be beneficial if it is not turned too loud. Background music favors learning, stimulates memory and enhances the ability to concentration, besides being a great boost for children's creativity.
- The classical music It is among those preferred by parents, teachers and children as an accompaniment to study days. The so-called 'Mozart effect' is known, which states that classical music can make smartest to a child for its ability to stimulate some brain regions.
- Electronic music. This type of music among which are music New age or the Ambient House It is also used for meditation for its relaxing properties. It is a type of music that favors concentration and reduces nervousness, which is why it is especially suitable during exam time.
- Rock music. Contrary to what it might seem, there are more and more studies that affirm that rock favors the intellectual development of children and adults. Another thing is that children choose this type of music to study because they may not feel too close to it. What is clear is that rock stimulates creativity and improves the mood.
- Like any study techniqueKeep in mind that not all children are served the same, as not all will serve the same music. You have to go testing, if the child feels comfortable and if the learning results are noticeable in the medium term.
Laura Velez. Editor of our site
You can read more articles similar to The best music to study, in the On-site Learning category.