With some plastic cups and a little patience you can make this original Chinese dragon at home. It will be an ideal toy for children, who will also learn the value of recycling. It is a children's craft that will awaken the creativity of children. With this toy they will also be able to tell stories and act out tales like Saint George and the Dragon.
- 5 plastic cups (3 of one color and 2 of another)
- 1 plastic container (of yogurt)
- two balls of cork or styrofoam
- Yellow (or other colored) thin string or ribbon
- Black marker
- Red stickers
- Double sided tape
1. Arrange the glasses so that the colors are interspersed. Make a hole with the awl in the base of the glasses and pass the yellow string. Tie a knot at the end of the rope so it doesn't come undone. If you want the glasses not to join, go making knots at the end of each one and leaving the space you want for the body, it can be more or less long.
2. Put a red heart-shaped sticker on the yellow container or cut out a piece of red paper and glue it on.
3. Using a piece of double-sided tape, glue the first cup on the strip to the inside of the plastic container.
4. Take the two Styrofoam balls and paint them as if they were eyes. Paint the entire ball in the same color and in the center, with a black marker, make a circle.
5. Embed the balls in the first yellow plastic container.
Director: Anna Llimós. Parramón Ediciones, S.A.
The dragons They are very attractive and curious characters that appear in many children's stories and plays. They are also mythological beings that appear in many fables and legends. Here we leave you some stories about dragons to enjoy with the children.
The tears of the dragon. Japanese story for children. The Dragon's Tears is a children's story that talks about how you can win peace. It tells the story of a boy who invites a dragon to his birthday party. Children can learn the value of peace by example in their home and through children's stories.
Saint George and the Dragon. Short story of Saint George and the Dragon. Saint George has gone down in history along with the dragon legend, a myth from the Middle Ages. You will find more legends and myths with reading comprehension activities for children that you can read on book day or another day of the year with your children.
The seven headed dragon. The Dragon with the Seven Heads is a short fantasy story that teaches essential values to children. In this case, the story speaks of nobility, honesty, sincerity and above all, the need to keep promises. Find out how an ancient mountain country managed to rid itself of a terrible seven-headed dragon.
The dragon of words. Discover The Dragon of Words, a monster tale for children that leaves a valuable lesson for children: books provide invaluable knowledge and are of utmost importance in educating people. Do not miss this original story about an evil witch and her dragon, who ate books to prevent people from reading.
The dragon and Rasputin. New children's stories from our readers. Story written by a mother for our site: the dragon and Rasputin. Publish your story on the internet, traditional stories like Little Red Riding Hood and The Ugly Duckling or the ones you like the most.